Sunday, June 29, 2008
I was going through some blogs and got a bit interested with this reading level test. And waddyaknow, my blog entails and requires higher level of understanding. Or maybe, that generator just made that up so I can feel good about my blog. But I did keep on testing if it was just giving random answers, and apparently it doesn't. Isn't that neat?
Let's talk about tears.
What would eventually make you cry?
For me? I cry when I feel like I'm hitting rock-bottom. Physical pain would just make me squirm, squeal like a girl *to which I am* and would normally put a sock on someone's face.
Crying, as they say, is a sign of weakness. It inscribes defeat. It shows someone's frailty.
No matter how most people would insist that letting out emotions through shedding of tears is a proof of strength, it's still not plausible.
This shoves most of us to hide away into our little corner and cry our hearts out there.
Does it sound too pathetic? Sympathy then comes in, which most people don't exactly need.
Thus a withdrawal from human intimacy and affection occurs.
Makes us delve deep into ourselves. Ending up getting an identity crisis. Okay, I think I've gone far enough. Then again, what would then be the purpose of crying? Is it not another way of showing emotion? Like happiness, we laugh and smile. For anger our face gets all swelled up like a red tomato. And for grief and deep sadness, we cry. For every emotion felt, it is supposed to be expressed as to how it should be.
For how are we supposed to deal with bottled up disappointments and anguish?
So, what makes you cry?
Friday, June 27, 2008
Courtesy of IMDB.
After days of wanting to watch Kung Fu Panda, I got into the situation of buying a pirated copy of it. *who doesn't anway?* I guess, I got too excited that when I was already in the middle of a good part, the scene freezes. Gets stuck in a very hyped-up fight scenes and hilarious moments. Which had forced me to download VLC media player and even download the film itself through Vuze (formerly known as Azureus). Which had impressed me very much. It was as if I've downloaded all the media players available, only to remember that in the office, they were using the VLC after downloading through Azureus. Which was somehow a wack in the head kind of thought. I found the film very enlightening. It is definitely unlike any animated films. Jack Black does fit the main character. I was somehow expecting Angelina Jolie, who was the voice of Master Tigress to have this kind of lead role or whatever. An extra, as usual, just like in Shark Tale. Ohh, speaking of Shark Tale, Jack Black was in it too. Anyhow, Dustin Hoffman makes his character too Americanish (is there such a term?), I'm still thinking of other actors who would've been the voice of Master Shifu. And to think that Jackie Chan was voicing over Master Monkey. Not exactly a very interesting ensemble, but hey, I enjoyed the thought of the movie. :)
I'm giving the film, 3.85 stars. :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Here's Connie Talbot singing I Will Always Love You, originally sung by Whitney Houston.
Apparently, she joined the Britain's Got Talent show. Was not exactly able to follow the season but I just saw her on a friend's profile and just fell in love with her. :) Almost brings tears to my eyes.
It's been almost a year already ever since I stepped into the office's floor.
July will make it official. I will no longer be tied to this company because of a certain contract I can't easily get out from. Life has been totally different. It had made me more adaptive to change. Since change is what the company's all about. Nothing's ever constant. Except for the policies of course. I'm kind of thinking about moving to Cebu to work there. My friends are tempting me to go over there and join them. Decisions decisions. I guess I better finish my 2nd course before I move out.
I just hate seeing my good-for-nothing bum brother using the things I'm already paying for. Don't you just hate it when the things you worked hard for are taken for granted by people who don't even deserve it? Oh well, as I say, that's life.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I was often uninstalling and reinstalling Mozilla Firefox on my computer and my last reinstallation has the latest version on it which is quite sleek and added features on it. I just noticed that something was different when the site itself had a totally different look. Even at work, they had this posted updates near our workstations regarding what's new in technological category. It included Mozilla Firefox 3 as having broken the record of the "most downloaded software in a certain time period". I must say that this latest version is true to it's word, Fast. It has some added features on it which is quite cool, I'm kinda digging it. :)
I almost came in late today at work. I made it just in time. My time-in's supposed to be 6:30am. And I swiped in off the bar code at exactly 6:28:and a couple of seconds AM.
Isn't that something? To think that while I was sleeping, I was dreaming that I'd be late and my mom woke me up saying that I would definitely be late if I won't get up.
And so the transformation to being The Flash began.
I took a bath, dressed, drank my coffee, brushed my teeth and grabbed a bread on my way out.
Good thing transportation came on time too. Whew. Not exactly rooting for Perfect Attendance this month, it's just that I'm now aware of how a couple of minutes late could affect my payslip.
If you know what I mean. *nudges*
Friday, June 20, 2008
Will Hayes (Ryan Reynolds) is a 30-something father who is in a midst of a divorce. His 10 year old daughter Maya (Abigail Breslin) lives with her mother but is with him once or twice a week. On one of these occasions she questions him about his life before marriage. After her first sex-ed class Maya wants to know everything about how her parents met and decided to get married. In an attempt to "PG" his story, Will changes the names and some facts. In doing so, he creates a love mystery so Maya has to guess which of three women is the one he finally married. The story he tells Maya is depicted in long flashbacks. From time to time the film switches back to the present, where Maya comments and asks questions.
Courtesy of Wikipedia.
Warning: Spoilers ahead.
I was in the mood of buying some new dvds so my player wouldn't get mad at me for not using it. My friend and I were looking through some available movies when this caught my attention. I'm not exactly a fan of Ryan Reynolds (Just Friends) but the cast somehow got me drawn to it. So I bought it.
It's one of those romantic-comedy chick flicks that I dig. The plot about the love story among the three women were sort of cliche. Makes you think, throughout the entire film, which one would steal the spotlight more. To be honest, I'm quite surprised to see Rachel Weisz in this kind of movie. Somehow at the back of my mind I was thinking that she kind of too of a pro and an A-lister to be in part of it, and she didn't fail to make her character much more interesting. Isla Fisher, whom some of us would recall as being that spoiled little rich girl in The Wedding Crashers, in a way gets you with how emotional she can be in the movie. I can never take her apart from her role in The Wedding Crashers, which made it kind of hard to understand her character better. Still, they make a pretty good couple. If he ended up with Elizabeth Banks, the story wouldn't be at all that interesting. Then there's always Reynolds' trademark of being a total jerk which added something-something to the love-story between Fisher and him. The kid, Abigail Breslin, didn't seem all that cute to me. I don't know, she's just not that adorable to me. I don't know about her acting skills as well, can't see through her character. Then again, it's a good thing the main focus of the story is all in lead role's complicated lovelife.
I give this movie 3 and a half stars.
A proud member of Mindanao Bloggers. :)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
The Flame of Friendship.
A symbol of spirit of unity.
The burning icon of love.
Undying picture of hope.
The hot symbol of oneness.
The Flame of Friendship.
And now it's your turn to flame yourself!
Meet new friends. Discover friendship. Make bonds.
Copy this post starting from the PICTURE ABOVE to the end
and add your blog on the list below.
Let's start FLAMING!
The People Who Accepted The Flame of Friendship
Tiklaton: We are the witness
(now, you follow!)
OOOPSS!! Don't forget to invite your friends!
END COPY HERE
And now, I'm inviting all those who want to be a part of this. :)
I've gone back to using Vox, which is another type of blog. I'm loving the templates and some of the features. Something very noticeable about it is that the templates are mostly US-based. Anyway, I'm loving the color and everything. And no, I won't be moving again it's kind of tiring to fix all this links and stuff so that'll just be one of my posts-about-nothing blog. :)
I'm still fuckin pissed about work.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
There was no sense into putting words of so-called wisdom in itty-bitty minds within the class.
She did not understand what the purpose was to be exact.
A Christian with no faith? Sheer hypocrisy.
And what would the class get out of all this talk? Maybe an A+ paper regarding their reflection which will be, in about 30 minutes after class, forgotten.
The class ended with the whiteboard filled with sketches and words pertaining to God and in all His greatness.
Shaking her head, she went home.
I wonder why nobody likes her?
Still thinking about the girl she fancied at the office which had pretty much a bad reputation with some of her colleagues.
I mean, she does look kind of mean, but I think she's nice.
She lightly put the pillow to cover her face.
I'll just sleep this off.
Nothing's new, except that the ATM I tried to withdraw money from ATE my money. Crap.
And I'll have to get up early tomorrow even though it's my day off just so I can attend the school orientation set for us late enrollees. Go to that fuckin bank and get an Adobe Photoshop CS3 installer from my friend. Since my Adobe was too "80's".
At work, we now have only 1 day off. We are mandated by the fuckin workforce to work our ass off even on our much deserved rest day. And it's not only for this week but until further notice.
What I don't get is that we're entitled to have 2 days off and they fuckin make us work? Isn't that some kind of obstruction of the law thing about labor or whatever?
I know that in this line of work, change is what to be expected every now and then but this is totally unacceptable.
How I wish my dogs would bite their heads off.
Monday, June 16, 2008
I've been hearing news regarding this person's who's working at the same place where I am as well. It was about how he had an accident. Taking a taxi to go to work, he sat up front without knowing the head-on collision that was about to happen. This has taken his one eye away. It's quite bothersome to think about what he had been asking for before the unfortunate event. They were all saying that he was at the peak of his age. He himself had said that he felt happy yet he was still empty. He asked God for a sign, and did he ever get it. I'm not trying to mock whatever had happened to him. It's just a matter of "be careful for what you wish for."
I kept asking who he was because I wasn't really sure if I knew him or not. With our work and schedule there's no way you'd get to know all the people at work. As they were talking about him, my mind was adrift. Thinking only about McDo's Shake shake fries which is a total rip-off by the way, just think you're paying 10 pesos for one measely seasoning(anyway that's a totally different story.) They had this look on their faces and mine was ever glowing. I guess it became too obvious as one of the commented that I wasn't moved none what-so-ever with the current state of that guy. (Geez, I forgot his name again. Sorry)
Should I have faked sympathy?
I've been too much of a hypocrite that even being true to yourself is getting a bit harder.
Am I less of a person for not being able to empathize?
Maybe it's just not in me to feel for other people I barely know, nor care for at all.
Would that make me less human?
Where's the sense in that?
Friday, June 13, 2008
She packed her things, getting too excited for the next class. Looking up, a figure was coming towards her.Trying not to notice, she let her sling bag hang on to her shoulder and started walking away.The said figure then came very close, almost too close.
"I said hi."
Oh, okay. Got to go.
"Are in a hurry or you just don't want to talk to me?"
I haven't forgotten, and not about to forgive. Please leave me alone.
"Look, I'm sorry. I.."
Yeah, whatever. I'm not in the mood today, bye.
She walked away, not looking back. The damage has been done. How she hated girls and the drama that came with them.
The room was jampacked full of guys with navy-like haircut. They looked her way. There was this glimmer in their eyes.
Then came from the crowd a sweet sounding voice. Calling the attention of another classmate.
Do not look.
Trying to pre-occupy herself with things she needed to worry about, the voice then soon drowned out.
"You seem to be too far from the class Miss, care to take a seat up front?"
Umm, I'm quite comfortable here already maam.
"Suit yourself, okay class..."
Just by the window. She sat there staring at nowhere in particular.
The room just across the window was the complete opposite.
"Hey, are you okay?"
All filled with girls.
And I thought this was a safe spot, I better move.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
All that excitement gone to the dumps.
I've finally gone back to school. It's funny how people reacted when they learned I was already a 2nd courser. And I know what comes to mind; "Don't I ever get tired of studying", "Why'd you take your first course anyway" and all those stuff. Well, for one, I've been interested with Psychology ever since my 2nd year in college, but my first course (IT) was a priority which definitely helped me out with my job.
It's a lot different to be studying in another school. The standards and rules aren't the same. It was as if I was thrown into the wild. Like animals gawking, hovering, ready to pounce on new meat. But of course, I know better than to give in. Add to that my age. Senior in my class, so to speak. And for this term, as much as possible I do not want to establish friendship bonds with them. It's nothing personal, it's just that I want to focus on studying and my work at the same time.
I've only got 3 subjects for this term. 2 majors and a minor.
Will I survive?
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Stricken with overhwelming emotions for such a nonchalant presence.
I am smitten with her incomparable beauty.
How does one show affection?
Of love and of hatred.
Of happiness and of grief?
Does one merely state one's current mood?
In my case, I'd rather express it through poetry. I'm not one with big words, but I know good enough how to tell it all.
I can't say for now that I am IN love. There is no such thing for me, unfortunately. I can only be inspired. Inflamed with momentary passion.
And so the days go by with reveries. Unaware of what's exactly happening around me. Caught in deep thought, with a smile on my face.
I am in fact captivated by an undescribable beauty.
Yes, you definitely make the sun brighter every day. You never fail to make me smile.
I never believed that this kind of feeling would make give birth to insects nesting and flying inside one's stomach.
Okay, that was a bit gross.
What I'm saying is, I can now say that this feeling of having butterflies fluttering inside my tummy's quite true.
I break into sweat whenever you're near.
Just when I thought I had become too impassive, you've made me too transparent.
And when everything suddenly turns upside down, you make it come right back up.
So I break into a little poem;
The life and the love
I can never get enough
And so she passes by
With that twinkle in her eyes
Walking past this dazzled stare
A sensation I cannot bear
I continue on, loving every minute of this profound sensation.
And as I said, you never fail to make me smile.
A smile that's totally out of the ordinary.
You make my heart skip a beat.
Unknowing of this growing affection, you make it all the more motivating.
Though everything in my life seem to be too complex, you make it oh so simple.
You're definitely one of a kind.
It's as if all the love songs on the radio were made just for you.
Not a day would go by without me thinking about you.
And so I hide away in silence, keeping these emotions to myself.
I do not ask for anything in return but for me to be able to express whatever I feel freely here.
It is somehow depressing that I can never talk about her to just about anyone. Only because of this fear for some people's ignorance.
I guess I will be forever locked in stillness. This feeling will continue to linger on.
The first thought when I wake up and the last before I fall off to sleep.
If this is infatuation, what more if I was definitely in love?
But in every little thing, as my heart starts to sing, my days couldn't be much brighter. You never knew how special you have become to me. Didn't exactly expect for you to be the one who would make all my gray skies blue.
There I go again with the rhyming bug. As I said, I can never get enough. And what I meant about all the love songs referring to her, I'm serious. It kind of makes me a bit worried since I've never exactly felt something like this before. Where I would just smile out of the blue.
Okay, that's totally weird and scary. But I believe you know what I mean. Another reason why I don't talk about this that much is because I know what people are going to say. I mean, I've been giving advices to most people I know who's got the love bug and who's in a total mess. So imagine me asking myself for the same thing. I would have then recorded my pieces of advice in my phone so I'd get to hear myself and I get to help myself.
Am I being too self-absorbed? (don't answer that)
This person I'm talking about is someone with a higher authority. I think I'm giving away too much. Anyway, she seems to be too distant with her subordinates and doesn't exactly have a very good work-relationship with them either. Well, that's what I mostly hear. She's sort of preserved. Most of the time, she looks a bit too serious. But when she smiles, it simply takes my breath away. And to make her laugh is like an accomplishment. A fulfillment. I'm sounding a bit stupid, but I guess this is what it does.
A love drone, hooked on a love drug. Wait, didn't I just say that I am not IN love? I'm not. I don't believe that this is love just yet. I may have to observe this under a few months. Because off the record, I have yet to find out if I'm really in love.
What is love anyway?
Exactly like what I'm feeling now. I believe I've found my answer.
I am in love.
This is my entry to the Blog Challenge 04: Because YOU deserve a post
Saturday, June 7, 2008
It's pretty neat, I get to have a badge and stuff. Thanks for those who voted for me. Watch out for my entry for the Blog Awards Challenge 4. I think a lot of people are going to be joining in since it stresses emotional depth.
Here's the badge:
I've finally gotten through the enrolment process, which I could have never done on my own.I'm a bit ecstatic about it because I won't be wearing the required uniform. That's one of the good parts when you're working.And as much as possible I'll try not to make friends while I'm studying, it kinda distracts me. I know myself too well that if ever I meet new people I sorta get hooked on them for a bit.Yes, only for a bit.
Because, knowing me, I easily get tired of something/someone.
Not unless they're interesting of course.
Anyway, back to my so-called fulfillment.
I took only 4 subjects so as not to overload myself. Since I'm still working and stuff.
Whenever I bring up Psychology in a conversation, people tend to think about psychics dnd the like which is totally irrelevant. Somehow that stupidity and ignorance of people gets to me.
Just because they sound the same, doesn't mean they are the same.
I've finally decided to have internet at home. (Yes, which means I'm paying for it).
Perfect timing since I'm going back to school and of course to blog non-stop.
Which is definitely a good thing. :)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
First one is from Vannie, the second is from Blanne.
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. FunFierceFab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mne 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. My Treasures 122. Everything Green 123. 124. Memoirs of a Filipina 125. The Pit Gadgetry! 126. My Daily Life Experience 127. Married and Happy About It 128. My Discoveries 129. iCreate+iDeas 130. My Healthy Living Journal 131. Busy Moms Cook 132. Christian Weekends 133. Reflexes 134. Caramel Corn 135. Sunny Side Up Foodie 136. A Mothers Horizon 137. Bits and Pieces 138. Whats Up! 139. Simply Me 140. Life and Me 141. A Handful of Surprises 142. Anything and Everything in Between 143. from here and beyond 144. The Nameless Blog 145. Exploring Asia 146. Malaya 147. Swan Portraits 148. BUSYNESSWORLD 149. Sprawt 150. Thinking Consciously? 151. BLOGSILOG 152. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 153. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 154. Buzzy Me 155. Thinking Out Loud 156. Wishing and Hoping 157. Jobs for Davao 158. Jobs for Cebu 159. Filipino Jobs Abroad 160. PRC Board Exam Results 161. Nakedminds 162. Personal 163. Interesting 164. squeeshies 165. Shenzee’s World 166. Geekyology 167. Swanportraits 168. Rumination Under the Clouds 169. In My Home by Ria aka Msculit 170. It’s my Party (and I’ll cry if I want to…) by Ria aka Msculit 171. Malaya 172. Cheese: Jherson84 173. Beans: Jherson 174. EP Treasures 175. Republic of A 176. Nora’s Family Treasures 177. Points of View (Discussion Blog) 178. Gala Tayo! 179. Lucky Peso 180. Buhay Pinoy 181. Pinay Mommy’s Love Blog 182. MOMEMO 183. OnlineBiz and Resources 184. Lourdes’ Mia 185. Pinay Mommy’s DigiScrap and Musings in Life 186. Pinay Mommy Online 187. ‘nna 188. My Sweet Escape 189. The Next Chapter 190. Painted Life 191. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 192. The Real Deal 193. My Beautiful Life 194. Berry Blog 195. A Tsinay Blog 196. A Celebration of Life 197. My love.mylife.my everything. 198. Gamay and Dako Adventures 199. Ester’s Daily Thoughts 200. Choc Mint Girl 201. I AM KCAT 202. RanZ-Goodies 203. RanZ-Famous 204. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh 205. Surviving the Circus of Life 206. The Nook207. Allen’Wifey 208. Fern’s Backyard 209. Amor’s Blog - My Place in Cyberspace 210. The Other Side of Me 211. Stylishbabe111407 212. The Inner Shopper 213. TheGeneralInfoBlog 214. my angels world 215. Pinoy Raket Online 216. My Life 217. BloggingInMyPyjamas 218. Baby Shern 219. Mariel 220. So Real 221. Okay, I am Arms and this is my blog 222.Lucid Creativity 223. Read my Mind 224.A Simple Life 225. My debt blog 226.1stopmom’s blog 227.Mommy Gamer 228. My First One Million Pesos 229. Mindless Thought 230. MommyandMe Boutique 231. My Life’s Labyrinth 232. 100% Kelly 233. Of Colors And Styles 234. KadusMama 235. The Maven 08 235. Rainbows 236. My freehand 237. Sentiments of a Effed-Up Man 238. Princess Vien 239. My freehand 240. Confessions of an Enchanting Princess 241. Marites-Pinay Heart Wanderings and Musings 242. Me, the Islands and the World243. Leaf In Deforest 244. MAX 245. Lhedy 246. Making sense..(somehow) 247. Our Life Together 248. The Chic Shopaholic 249. In Depth 250. That Blog 4 Me 251. A Nice Thought 252. Live it Up! 253. Chronicles and Tales Unlimited (RED) 254. Momhood Moments 256. It’s a woman’s world! 257. Forgotten 258. Esophoria 259. Pixel Dust 260. GladyGirl 261. Uncomplicated 262. Gentle And Compassionate 263. Kwentong Kengkay 264. Mind Juice In Full Throttle 265. Jo’s Precious Thoughts 266. Hobbies and Such 267.Jenny’s Wandering Thoughts 268. A Window to Our World 269. Let Them Eat Cake! 270. Aftercall 271.YOUR BLOG!
::End Copy Here::
1. One movie that made you laugh.
Can't really think of anything right now. Hmm. Oh, any of Robin Williams' flicks.
2. One movie that made you cry.
Umm, Land Before Time. That was like years ago.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once.
The Phantom of the Opera
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it.
I'm still embarassed to admit it so I won't tell. :P
6. One movie you hated.
Filipino movies. Mostly full of crap.
7. One movie that scared you.
The Grudge. Especially the part where this girl was crawling through the stairs.
8. One movie that bored you.
9. One movie that made you happy.
Happy Feet? Haha! Kidding, I dig Enchanted.
10. One movie that made you miserable.
Vantage Point, I was so freakin' excited about seeing the movie. I expected something spectacular. But it was clearly a waste of time watching it.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see.
Can't think of one.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with.
Kristen Stewart. I so love her in Into The Wild.
13. The last movie you saw.
14. The next movie you hope to see.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and Twilight.
I just wonder why most people I know are so against me taking up Psychology. Hmm. Anyway, it was funny how my friend was giving me instructions on who to look for at her school (and soon to be mine). She told me to look for this certain lady and even described her to me about how pretty she is and all that stuff. Even telling me that she's my type. There was this big question mark hanging over my head. It's not like I'm going back to school to meet someone. I know she was just kidding though. Anyway, off to college with me. (While working)