Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm it.

This one was from Vannie, now I know I sort of exist in this blogosphere. :)
I think some of these facts/habits people can actually relate to, and/or we have the same set of habits. :P
Let's try it out.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

My 8 random facts/habits:

1. Whenever there's something to be anticipated, I often become a pessimist. Because usually, at the back of my mind, the opposite would happen. Say for example, there's this competition right? And I think to myself about losing and stuff, when in fact I'm totally expecting to win. Confusing right?

2. I try different routines every morning, to see which would complement my schedule. *I wake up 5:20am and I come to work at about 6:10am*

3. I mumble a lot. Well, often only to myself. My mom already thinks I'm crazy. Ain't that wonderful?

4.
My nicknames' are totally unrelated in what-so-ever to my real name. *I'm often being teased of having an old-fashioned name.*

5. I have extreme opposite personalities that I'm struggling to handle.

6. I'm sort of multi-talented but I don't tell people that, because I'm ever so humble.

7. I'm not that great of a friend, but I try.

8. I am easily annoyed by uninteresting people. *do I sound too obnoxious?*

Tagged tagged tagged: Tina, MeL, Bam, and the rest is for those interested to answer this. :)

2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

thanks for doing this avy! u remind me of my brother ahahaha ^_^

B said...

mwahahahaha! sige, sige. mag-iisip ako ng 8 random facts. :) mishoo avz! ;)