Finally, I've gotten over my laziness in posting something new.
So I thank those who had tagged me, they gave me enough reason to at least something new here.
Been tagged by Melandia. My psycho-funny friend. Who made me manually type it since I can't friggin copy it off from her blog.
So here are the rules and the 10 random things about myself.
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're it") and ask them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. I don't like Mayo.
2. I was born to dance hiphop.
3. I like the music loud and the tv on whenever I study or doing something important.
4. Me and my friend (Joy) are going to be the future owners of Pearl Farm Beach Resort in Samal.
5. I've been selling ice cream cakes for my friend without profit.
6. I'm currently looking for Kaba Modern's apparel.
7. Is my favorite number.
8. I love blueberry cheesecake flavored ice cream.
9. I think most Filipino movies are crap.
10. I want to have my own column in a national newspaper someday, not the obituaries nor classifieds of course.
I'm tagging Pretty Me, Tina, Vannie, Blog Gurl, Caffeinated Muse, Erika, Fao, Eyebags, Vicky, and Ikay.
Here's another tag, from Pretty Me. I lurve 7.
Here are the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
1. I love the number 7.
2. I am an impatient person.
3. I like to be nice to people if I feel like it.
4. I have never finished a story that I make.
5. I know how to play the drums.
6. I like to keep to myself things I ought to say.
7. It takes about a month before I get over a certain infatuation.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.
Melandia, Tina, Goodbye Heartbreak, Livern, Nanay Belen, Sheng and Kheycee.
Thank you Sheng, for this award. I'm not exactly sure how one would describe a mad blogger, but hey I guess that's me. Got an award to prove it too. Haha. I can only think of Tina Vannie Melandia and MeL to give this award to. :)
I'm not attending school anymore. I mainly lost my interest in studying at that certain school. My colleagues are telling me to try this other school though, and I'm kind of thinking about transferring over there and get serious about my new choice of course. Whatchathink?