Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio-2008


Thanks Pinay Chicken Heart for this award.
At least I can now post about something aside from my daily ramblings about my inner inhibition.

The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

And therefore, I am giving this award to MeL, Melandia, Tina, Lunes, Vicky, Ate Xy, and Vannie.

Updates:

Had my hair dyed burgundy.
Finally got my company shirt, I made it through 13 rough months.
I'm confused with what I'm feeling right now for this skema at work.
I'm very disappointed with this colleague of ours who's not even considerate enough to come to work early so she won't be late. Now she's done it and our team's not qualified for the PA(Perfect Attendance) incentive. Damn it!
I don't like being treated like a kid, a baby, nor do I want anyone mocking me about how I want them to treat me like an adult.

Just because I look younger, doesn't mean my mental capacity is the same.

2 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

ohhh wanna see ur new look! ahihi thanks for the award posted it here
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/08/brilliante/

Ishna Probinsyana said...

oh. you dyed your hair! lemme see! lemme see! :P