Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey another award!

Got this one from Iceah ^_^. Tenkyu beri mats! The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated

Here are my awardees: Tina, Catherine, Adobobo, Livern, Karla, Galleria Neri, and Erika.
I mostly based this on content and whatever else that comes with it. :)

Another tag from Nanay Belen. Thanks for this one too. :)
I do treasure friendship a lot. Not many people realize this because of my introvert personality and being ever so unpredictable. But hey, I give love in my own little way. We need friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.

We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice.

We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.

I'm giving this same tag to the people I've already nominated up above. :)


Here's a top view pic of my hair. It was a good thing my friend took this, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed that the color of my hair's looking a bit good once light shines on it. :)
You wanna know where I boxed myself into?
It's in a hospital where my friend had stayed for a couple of nights. We were all goofing around even though there was a needle stuck on her hand. She took this one here. I fit perfectly fine in this cabinet. Hehe. The Grudge?

9 comments:

Neri said...

wow, i'm so touched. ^^ really. *tears of joy*

thanks, thanks ^^ will tag others later (after work hehe ^^)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you shared the award already c: you deserve it c:

Anonymous said...

Aww, na-touch naman ako. Thanks so much =)

I enjoy reading your blog too. Medyo tamad lang ako mag-comment ;p

Ishna Probinsyana said...

ayan. napost mo na! maganda yung color nung hair mo! San mas maganda yung color nung hair mo? pag may sun light or kapag ganyan lang (hindi masyado maliwanag?) I want to dye mine too tuloy. haha.

and ang galing. kasya ka sa cabinet!

glaiglay said...

that's cute... hahahahaha i wana try the same pose...hahaha

Anonymous said...

hmm.. nice color. parang purple.. or baka color blind lang ko.

MeL said...

Nag-dye ka ba ng hair mo? :)

I hate staying long in hospitals. Pati yung long, dark corridors dun, mga naghihingalong pasyente... haha. And astig, ang tapang mo. Talagang pumasok ka pa sa cabinet. :)

Vanniedosa said...

ang cute ng hair :) but the pic in the box, a little creepy ha! teeheehee