Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to School


geek squad correspondent
we missed the bus

From our Back to School theme at work. We had fun acting like kids. Good thing for me, I look like one too. And no, I didn't dye my hair here yet. I'll post it perhaps the day after tomorrow. :)

I'm thinking about quitting my job and taking on a different direction in my career. It's not exactly about the money or what-not. I'm a bit tired of doing the same thing over and over anyway. The way we are pressured may have been changing a lot, but we talk to the same people anyway. And that job that I'm interested on taking is web/ads designer. It's still in line with what I've wasted my time for the past 4 years anyway.

Til next update.

Here's our next team ID. ^_^

11 comments:

Erika Amor said...

COOL! i can't think of anything else to say, really.

about the career change, good luck. :D

Anonymous said...

aus un ah!! bkt pala nag dress up kyo na parang bata??wehehe.

buti ka pa career change na. ako wala pang career.wehehe.

iceah said...

cool play acting c: i really like you the way you write.that would be fun (career change).It's fun to do the things you want to because you would feel fulfilled c:

Anonymous said...

i have another tag award for you c: it's in http://wow-legs.blogspot.com/

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Ang cuuuute nyo namaaaan!! :)

Will be back again to check the hair color. wuhoo.

Anonymous said...

heehee. your pics were cute ;-)

changing careers can be scary, but if your present career doesn't bring you the satisfaction it once did, go for it!

Anonymous said...

hey.. that looks fun darl! hehe. back to school huh?

Your New PR Girl said...

LOL. cosplay? it's cool.

Cielo said...

go get that change in life, dont waste your precious time, start not and do not procrastinate, its time for you to be happy.

Im wishing you all the best

MeL said...

Wow, sana d2 rin sa office magkaroon kami ng theme sa dress code namin kahit once every month lang. Haha. Alam mo bang naalala ko si Hero nakamura sa back to school look mo? Peace! :)

Anonymous said...

what the...

hahaha

you look good dude...

hmmmm, good food??

hahahaha