Friday, June 13, 2008

Contradictions

It went like this:

She packed her things, getting too excited for the next class. Looking up, a figure was coming towards her.Trying not to notice, she let her sling bag hang on to her shoulder and started walking away.The said figure then came very close, almost too close.

"Hi."
Huh?
"I said hi."
Oh, okay. Got to go.
"Are in a hurry or you just don't want to talk to me?"
I haven't forgotten, and not about to forgive. Please leave me alone.
"Look, I'm sorry. I.."
Yeah, whatever. I'm not in the mood today, bye.

She walked away, not looking back. The damage has been done. How she hated girls and the drama that came with them.

The room was jampacked full of guys with navy-like haircut. They looked her way. There was this glimmer in their eyes.
Then came from the crowd a sweet sounding voice. Calling the attention of another classmate.
Do not look.
Trying to pre-occupy herself with things she needed to worry about, the voice then soon drowned out.
"You seem to be too far from the class Miss, care to take a seat up front?"

Umm, I'm quite comfortable here already maam.
"Suit yourself, okay class..."
Just by the window. She sat there staring at nowhere in particular.

The room just across the window was the complete opposite.
"Hey, are you okay?"
All filled with girls.
And I thought this was a safe spot, I better move.
"...permanent seats."
Oh crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmm.. true story ba to?? oi nakita pala kita dun sa isang forum.wehehe.

Anonymous said...

uyy skwela na sya.. :P hehe