Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Badge

Guess what?I won first runner up in Mr. Talksmart's Blog Awards Challenge 2. :)
It's pretty neat, I get to have a badge and stuff. Thanks for those who voted for me. Watch out for my entry for the Blog Awards Challenge 4. I think a lot of people are going to be joining in since it stresses emotional depth.



Here's the badge:

Psychology Updates.

I've finally gotten through the enrolment process, which I could have never done on my own.I'm a bit ecstatic about it because I won't be wearing the required uniform. That's one of the good parts when you're working.

And as much as possible I'll try not to make friends while I'm studying, it kinda distracts me. I know myself too well that if ever I meet new people I sorta get hooked on them for a bit.Yes, only for a bit.
Because, knowing me, I easily get tired of something/someone.
Not unless they're interesting of course.
Anyway, back to my so-called fulfillment.
I took only 4 subjects so as not to overload myself. Since I'm still working and stuff.
Whenever I bring up Psychology in a conversation, people tend to think about psychics dnd the like which is totally irrelevant. Somehow that stupidity and ignorance of people gets to me.
Just because they sound the same, doesn't mean they are the same.
I've finally decided to have internet at home. (Yes, which means I'm paying for it).

Perfect timing since I'm going back to school and of course to blog non-stop.
Which is definitely a good thing. :)

Til then.

No comments: